1. Thunderstorms that roll through with dramatic lightning and drenching rains.
2. Creamy havarti cheese. I could eat this on rye every day and often do.
3. A clear sunny day to pick blueberries, diving into the bushes and brushing aside branches and leaves to find the undiscovered ripe ones.
4. Being reminded of swimming in lakes and ponds of my youth. Does that not spell "Summer"?
5. "I just can't, I just can't, I just can't control my feet. Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on the good times; blame it on the boogie."