Saturday, October 31, 2009

To NaBloPoMo or Not To? Oh, Yes.

Tomorrow starts another month and another year of posting very day for NaBloPoMo.







Yes, you read that right. That's 30 posts in 30 days. Am I participating? Having done it the past two years, this is not really a question. Of course, I will write and post every day! Well, every day that I have access to internet. Sometime in late November, I will enter that blackhole of internet service and my posts will languish unsent. But not for long!

This year will be more challenging because even when I have things to write, I may not have *time* to write. See: baby. I realize, however, that NaBloPoMo actually gives me an excuse to write, yes, to throw myself over to that which may be impossible at times.

I'd better get brainstorming. See you on the other side of the time change.
--

No comments: